- Primary goal: individual learning
- Secondary goal: in-company learning
- Tertiary goal: outside company learning
Teaching hospital format: See one, do one, teach one
Weekly, monthly, and quarterly feedback to reports. Something in writing every quarter.
It must pass this test: Why is it worth showing someone else?
Create a presentation along with easy to find documentation explaining our code review process.
Our team knows our code review standards and how to give appropriate feedback. This will enable junior, mid-level, and senior devs to use the same code review process. This should help relieve some of the code review burden off of the leads and make the devs responsible for their own code quality.
- What will someone else get out of your presentation or from reviewing your codebase?
- What principles will be taught and learned?
- What will be the deliverables for the PDP?
- When will the deliverables be ready?